Accepted countries of Okcoin Singapore
- Log in to Okcoin.com, go to the profile icon, and select Identity verification from the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, please select Verify as an individual account.
Identity verification Level 1: Personal info
Provide the following information:
- Country or region of residence
- Full legal name
- Other names you go by (as shown on your ID)
- Date of birth
- Country or region of nationality
- Type of ID (passport or government-issued card)
- Driver's licenses are not accepted for Singapore or Brunei customers
- ID number
- Residential address
Identity verification Level 2: Photo and ID verification, proof of address, and additional info
Purpose of account
Photo and ID verification
Upload a picture of your valid government-issued identity card or passport.
- A few tips for a correct ID submission:
- Make sure that there are no reflections or glare in the image of the ID that may prevent us from verifying your identity
- Make sure that all four corners, front and back of the ID, are within the image and that all details on the ID are clear, e.g. text and images. No screenshots of any kind will be accepted.
Capture a selfie for facial verification.
- A few tips for a faster facial verification:
- Face the camera and slowly move your head according to the instructions on the screen
- Make sure your appearance matches your photo on the ID. Don't wear glasses and hats.
- Try to keep your face within the frame throughout the procedure
Proof of Address
Upload Proof of Address
- Government-issued IDs with current address.
- Valid water, electricity, gas bills, bank statements (e-statement is also acceptable), or property management invoices that were issued within the last 3 months with your current address stated.
- Documentation or voter identification listing your full address and issued within the last 3 months by:
- State or local government
- Employer Human Resources or Finance department
- University or college
If you submit incorrect information, we won't be able to verify your account. In this case, we'll contact you with instructions on how to resubmit your information, where possible