If you're based in the EU or UK, you are required to verify 1 level of identity verification in order to deposit, withdraw, and trade on Okcoin for up to 1,000 EUR or GBP.
Accepted countries of Okcoin Europe
Okcoin Europe LTD, a Malta limited liability company, provides services to residents of the European Union member states and the United Kingdom.
1. Sign in to Okcoin.com, go to the profile icon, and choose Identity verification from the dropdown menu
2. On the next page, please choose "Verify as an individual account".
Identity verification Level 1: Personal info
Provide the following information:
- Country or region of nationality
- Type of ID document
- Country or region of residence
- Date of birth
- Full legal name
- ID number
- Residential address
Note: EU users will be able to buy up to 1,000 USD worth of crypto after completing identity verification Level 1.
Identity verification Level 2: Photo and ID verification and Proof of Address
Additional investment questions:
- Account purpose
- Source of funds
- Industry or occupation
- Estimate of deposit volume
- Country of birth
Photo and ID verification
Upload a picture of your valid government-issued driver’s license, identity card, or passport.
- A few tips for a correct ID submission:
- Make sure that there are no reflections or glare in the image of the ID that may prevent us from verifying your identity
- Make sure that all four corners, front and back of the ID, are within the image and that all details on the ID are clear, e.g. text and images. No screenshots of any kind will be accepted.
Capture a selfie for facial verification
- A few tips for a faster facial verification:
- Face the camera and slowly move your head according to the instructions on the screen
- Make sure your appearance matches your photo on the ID. Don't wear glasses, masks, and hats
- Try to keep your face within the frame throughout the procedure
Proof of address
Upload Proof of Address
- Driver's license (if the address is visible and matches the one on the system).
- Government-issued IDs with current address.
- Valid water, electricity, gas bills, bank statements (e-statement is also acceptable), or property management invoices that were issued within the last 6 months with your current address stated.
- Documentation or voter identification listing your full address and issued within the last 6 months by:
- State or local government
- Employer Human Resources or Finance department
- University or college
Okcoin EU individual accounts can trade up to $1,000,000 when identity verification Level 2 is completed.
- If you submit incorrect information, we won't be able to verify your account. In this case, we'll contact you with instructions on how to resubmit your information, where possible