There are 2 levels of verification. You're required to verify level 1 to trade on Okcoin. You can get access to higher trading limits by providing more information.
Accepted countries of Okcoin International
Check if your residence country is accepted
Okcoin Technology Company Limited ("Okcoin International") is a Hong Kong registered corporation and provides services to residents of 192 countries.
1. Sign in to Okcoin.com, go to the profile icon, and choose Identity verification from the dropdown menu
2. On the next page, please choose "Verify as an individual account"
With an individual account, you can immediately start trading (up to a set limit) when you fill out the level 1 requirements.
Identity verification Level 1: Personal info
Provide the following information:
- Country or region of residence
- Full legal name
- Date of birth
- Country or region of nationality
- Type of ID document
Residential address (Include province/state, city, street, and postal or ZIP code)
Individual accounts of Okcoin International can trade up to $2,500 when identity verification Level 1 is completed.
Identity verification Level 2: Photo and ID verification
Upload a picture of your valid government-issued driver’s license, identity card, or passport.
- A few tips for a correct ID submission:
- Make sure that there are no reflections or glare in the image of the ID that may prevent us from verifying your identity
- Make sure that all four corners, front and back of the ID, are within the image and that all details on the ID are clear, e.g. text and images. No screenshots of any kind will be accepted.
Capture a selfie for facial verification.
- A few tips for a faster facial verification:
- Face the camera and slowly move your head according to the instructions on the screen
- Make sure your appearance matches your photo on the ID. Don't wear glasses and hats.
- Try to keep your face within the frame throughout the procedure
Individual accounts of Okcoin International can trade up to $1,000,000 when identity verification Level 2 is completed.
If you submit incorrect information, we won't be able to verify your account. In this case, we'll contact you with instructions on how to resubmit your information, where possible.