To send or receive crypto, log in to your Okcoin account on the app. You can find Send and Receive buttons under More in the quick actions row on the homepage.
- Select Send
- Select the crypto you want to send
- Select the network to send crypto and tap Continue
- Enter the recipient address or scan its QR code, then tap Continue
Entering the address
- Enter how much you want to send and tap Preview send
- Check the summary details, ensuring everything is correct and send the crypto. You'll need to enter the 2FA code to confirm your request.
You can also save any address from the summary screen by ticking the Save this address? box and sending your crypto. The next time you want to send, you'll find this address under Saved addresses.
Previewing saved addresses
Note - You can also send crypto to another Okcoin user internally. To do this, open the hamburger menu, select Switch to legacy pro mode, select Withdraw, and switch to the Internal tab. You'll only need a phone number or email of the person you want to send crypto to.
- Select Receive under More in the quick actions row on the homepage
- Select the crypto you want to receive.
- Select the network to receive crypto and choose Continue. Depending on the crypto and network, e.g. Lightning Network, you may need to enter how much you want to receive.
- Enter the recipient address or scan its QR code, then select Continue.
- Copy and paste the address or scan its QR code when sending crypto from your external wallet or exchange account. You can also select Share address to find more sharing options.
Copying the address or sharing it
Note - For USDC (when depositing through the Stellar network), STX + all CityCoins, EOS, XLM, and HBAR, you'll need to also copy and paste either a memo or tag. Without the correct memo or tag, we won't be able to credit crypto and you'll lose it.
If you have any questions or issues with your transactions, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help!