Stellar is an open-source network that connects different financial systems. You can send, receive, and exchange crypto in seconds using Stellar. USDC is a stablecoin fully backed by cash and financial equivalents. It means that you can always exchange 1 USDC for 1 USD.
The Stellar network offers a fast and simple way to deposit and withdraw USDC.
Deposit USDC through Stellar
Log in to your Okcoin account and go to the Deposit page:
- Go to the Assets drop-down in the navigation menu and select Deposit.
- Select USDC as the currency you want to deposit.
- Select USDC-Stellar as the deposit network you want to use.
- Use your USDC-Stellar address and tag to transfer crypto from your wallet or another exchange.
Note - You'll need to copy and paste both address and tag. Without the correct tag, we won't be able to credit your deposit, which means you'll lose your crypto.
Getting USDC-Stellar address and tag
Withdraw USDC through Stellar
You can also withdraw USDC to your wallet or another exchange. To do this, log in to your Okcoin account and go to the Withdrawal page:
- Go to the Assets drop-down in the navigation menu and select Withdrawal.
- Select USDC as the currency you want to withdraw.
- Select the On-chain withdrawal method.
- Select USDC-Stellar as the withdrawal network you want to use.
- Enter your withdrawal address and the memo. You can find the memo in your USDC-Stellar wallet.
- Enter how much you want to withdraw. If you have USDC in both your funding and trading accounts, you can select one or both for withdrawal. We'll first withdraw from your funding account if you select both options.
- Click Continue to submit your request. You'll need to enter the 2FA code to confirm your request.
Entering withdrawal info
Note - The network fee is set to the minimum by default. You can increase it to speed up the transaction processing on the Stellar network.