You can sell crypto from third-party platforms on Okcoin. Right after selling, you'll be able to withdraw cash to your bank account. By doing this manually, you stay in control of where and when your cash is going.
You can also withdraw later from your Okcoin funding account if you don't want to withdraw immediately after selling. Here's how to do it:
- Select Withdraw funds after you've sold crypto on Okcoin.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Select the withdrawal method (for example, a wire transfer to your bank account).
- Confirm your request with a 2FA code. If you haven't set it yet, explore our account security FAQs.
- Withdrawals take 1-3 days, and we'll send you an email when your request is completed.
Note - There's a 24-hour hold for your very first bank account transfer. All the next withdrawals have regular processing time.
Learn how to withdraw cash from Okcoin in detail.