Find your withdrawal options in two ways:
- From the Dashboard, find the My assets section and click the Withdraw button
- From any page, click the Assets dropdown menu in the top navigation bar, then select Withdrawal*
Next, choose AVAX from the Select currency menu. You can type AVAX or Avalanche in the search field to find it quickly.
From Withdrawal method, choose On-Chain
Then, Select the AVAX withdrawal network:
- Choose AVAX-X-Chain for trading assets
- Choose AVAX-C-Chain if you plan to use your AVAX for smart contracts
Next, paste the address you are withdrawing to in the AVAX address field. Be sure you are using the correct address
- For X-Chain, your address should begin with X-avax1.
- For C-Chain, your address should begin with C-0x.
Finally, enter the Amount of AVAX to withdraw.
Note that the Network fee will automatically be set to the minimum fee. You can increase this amount if you want your transaction to be processed faster by the Avalanche network.
After you click Continue, you may be asked a number of security questions before your withdrawal is submitted. These make sure the action is authorized by you.
Track the progress of your withdrawal in the withdrawal history section at the bottom of the page. When the network has confirmed the transaction you will see “Completed” in the Status column.