Okcoin is partnering with Anthony Pompliano and Bitcoin Pizza to give away 100 free pizzas to our Twitter followers this Pizza Day, May 22! Enter to win if you’re in one of the 10 cities that Bitcoin Pizza is serving. We’ll send you a direct message on Twitter if you’re chosen to get a free pie. The best part: All of the profit goes to funding bitcoin developers, a mission we’re always excited to support. Here's how to enter:
- Retweet Okcoin's announcement tweet before May 21, 2021 at 11:59 pm PT.
- Follow @Okcoin on Twitter.
- That’s it. You’ll be entered into a random drawing to win one of the 100 pizzas. We’ll send you a discount code on Twitter if you’re selected as a winner in one of the 10 cities.
- Winners will be chosen at random and notified via Twitter direct message by May 22, 2021 at 11:59 pm PT.
- Winners have 48 hours to reply and confirm receipt of notification. If no reply is received, the reward is forfeited and Okcoin will make a reasonable attempt to find a replacement winner.
- Rewards will be given in the form of promotional codes that can be redeemed at https://www.eatbitcoinpizza.com.
- All reward promotional codes will be distributed within 24 hours of when the winners confirm receipt of notification.
Please also see the Okcoin general promotion terms and conditions for more.