You can remove your bank account, card, or wire transfer payment method if you no longer want to use it for deposits, withdrawals, or crypto purchases.
Navigate to the Payment methods menu
- Open the hamburger menu in the top left corner
- Select Settings in this menu
- Select Payment methods to find all payment methods you've already added
Remove your bank account
- Select any bank account, card, or wire transfer payment method you'd like to remove
- Select Remove bank account (depending on the selected payment method, its name could be different, such as Remove card).
- Select Remove one more time to confirm
You can always add any payment method again after removing it.
Keep in mind a few notes:
- If you remove an account that's currently funding recurring purchases, all future recurring purchases will be canceled
- If a transaction from an account is still pending, you'll be able to remove the account after the transaction completes
- If you remove all of your bank accounts, you'll need to add a new account to make new deposits, withdrawals, and crypto purchases.
If you're having trouble adding a bank account, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.