You can get as many quotes as you need. Note that each quote is available for around 10 seconds only. Once the time expires, you need to quote again to be able to trade. We limit time so that you can always see the most competitive quotes and avoid slippage.
Articles in this section
- What is OTC trading?
- How do I start OTC trading?
- How do I deposit and withdraw funds for OTC trading?
- How do I get quotes and complete trades?
- How many quotes can I get?
- How do I check quote and trade history?
- What are the minimum and maximum OTC limits?
- Can I get customer support for institutional OTC trading?