Go to OTC in the top menu or the footer. Or just open okcoin.com/otcdesk. Then check the table at the bottom of the page. The Recent quotes section shows all your quotes for the past 24 hours, available and expired. If you get a new quote before the previous one expires, you can click Buy or Sell to trade under the previous quote. You can also click Quote to get a new quote for the same trade if the previous quote expired. The Trade history section shows all your completed trades.
Articles in this section
- What is OTC trading?
- How do I start OTC trading?
- How do I deposit and withdraw funds for OTC trading?
- How do I get quotes and complete trades?
- How many quotes can I get?
- How do I check quote and trade history?
- What are the minimum and maximum OTC limits?
- Can I get customer support for institutional OTC trading?