If you're based in the US or Canada, there are two basic levels of verification. Level 1 is required for all customers. If you'd like access to higher trading limits, you'll need to verify for Level 2.
Accepted and non-accepted states of Okcoin USA and Canada
- Okcoin USA Inc. doesn't provide services to residents of the following restricted states in USA: Hawaii, Nevada, New York, West Virginia, and all US territories other than Puerto Rico.
- Okcoin USA Inc. provides services to residents of the following provinces in Canada: Nova Scotia, Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, and Manitoba.
1. Sign in to Okcoin.com, go to the profile icon, and choose Identity verification from the dropdown menu
2. On the next page, please choose "Verify as an individual account".
Identity verification Level 1: Personal info
Provide the following information:
- Country of residence
- Full legal name
- Date of birth
- Country or region of nationality
- State or province of residence and residential address
- Government Issued ID number:
Full digits of Social Security Number (for US customers only)
ID number and ID type (for Canada customer only)
Identity verification Level 2: Photo and ID verification
Upload a picture of your valid government-issued driver’s license, identity card, or passport.
- A few tips for a correct ID submission:
- Make sure that there are no reflections or glare in the image of the ID that may prevent us from verifying your identity
- Make sure that all four corners, front and back of the ID, are within the image and that all details on the ID are clear, e.g. text and images. No screenshots of any kind will be accepted.
Capture a selfie for facial verification
- A few tips for a faster facial verification:
- Face the camera and slowly move your head according to the instructions on the screen
- Make sure your appearance matches your photo on the ID. Don't wear glasses and hats.
- Try to keep your face within the frame throughout the procedure