If you're based in the US, there are two basic levels of verification. Level 1 is required for all customers. If you'd like access to higher trading limits, you'll need to verify for Level 2.
- Sign in to Okcoin.com, go to the profile icon and and choose Identity verification from the dropdown menu
- On the next page, choose which type of account you want to open - Individual or Corporate.
With an Individual account, you can immediately start trading (up to a set limit) when you fill out the level 1 requirements.
Level 1 personal info
- Full legal name that's on your government issued ID
- Date of birth
- Country and state of residence
Individual accounts can trade up to $1,000,000 when you complete the 2nd level of identify verification.
Level 2 photo ID
- Upload a picture of your government-issued driver’s license, identity card, or passport.
- In some cases we may contact you for more information, to ensure the security of your account.
- If you submit incorrect info you will not be verified and we will contact with instructions for resubmitting, where possible.