If you're based in the US, there are 3 different levels of verification. You can get access to higher trading limits by providing more information.
- Sign in to OKCoin.com, go to the profile icon and and choose Identity verification from the dropdown menu
- On the next page, choose which type of account you want to open - Individual or Corporate.
(Selecting your account type)
For individuals, you can immediately start trading (up to $2000 ) when you fill out the level 1 requirements.
Level 1 personal info
- Full legal name that's on your government issued ID
- Date of birth
- Country and state of residence
- Street address
- Government-issued Identity document info
(Level 1 required info)
(Trading limits per level of verification)
You can trade up to $1,000,000 when you complete the 2nd level of identify verification.
Level 2 photo ID
- Upload a picture of your government-issued driver’s license, identity card, or passport.
You'll unlock unlimited trading when you complete the 3rd level of identify verification.
Level 3 proof of address
- Proof of address (this can be one of the following with your current address)
- A government issued ID with your current address
- Voter ID
- A valid utility bill
- Bank statement
- Property management invoice issued in the last 3 months
- Document issued by your Human Resources or Finance department of your company, or by your university.
(Level 3 requirements)
Note - You won’t be able to edit your info once it’s been submitted.