We are celebrating Thanksgiving with a promotion for our US customers. Qualified individuals who reply to @OKCoin on Twitter with a message of gratitude to someone who they feel have made a significant contribution to crypto in 2019 will be entered into a contest whereby OKCoin will choose the 10 most touching tweets and award the authors $15 worth of BTC. We’ll announce the winners on Monday, December 2. Please refer to the official rules, as well as our terms and conditions below:
- Campaign period (PST):
- Starts: Tuesday, November 26, 2019 at 12:30 pm PST
- Ends: Saturday, November 30, 2019 at 11:59 pm PST
- Reply to the promotion announcement tweet with a message of gratitude to someone who you feel has made a valuable contribution to the crypto ecosystem in 2019, tagging their Twitter handle if they have one.
Terms & Conditions:
- Your participation in this promotion constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. All participation instructions and information published by OKCoin (“Sponsor”) form part of these terms and conditions.
- Contest open to U.S. residents 18 and over, and is void where prohibited.
- Each participant can win only one Reward of $15 (USD) worth of BTC (the “Reward”).
- OKCoin representatives will choose the 10 entries they deem to be the “most touching” messages as contest winners and announce the winners on Twitter on Monday, December 2, 2019.
- OKCoin will deliver the Reward, and such Reward will be available for trading/withdrawal, within 2 weeks of promotion completion.
- Rewards will be deposited into the winners’’ OKCoin accounts and as such, winners must have a verified KYC2 account. If winner does not have a valid OKCoin account, they will be required to obtain one in order to claim the prize.
- The step illustrated in official rules must be completed during the campaign period starting from November 26, 2019, at 12:30 pm PST and ending on November 30, 2019, at 11:59 pm PST. OKCoin takes no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted steps or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
- The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. No purchase is necessary to enter and a purchase will not improve the odds of winning.
- A copy of the list of winners may be obtained by mailing s request along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sponsor’s principal place of business at 150 Spear Street, Suite 1700, San Francisco, CA 94105.
- All of OKCoin’s decisions are final. If for any reason the Rewards becomes unavailable or not capable of being delivered to the participant for any reason, OKCoin will have no obligation to provide a similar reward to the participant or otherwise compensate the participant in any way.
Please reach out to email@example.com should you have any questions. As always, we wish you a pleasant trading experience at OKCoin!
November 26, 2019