Last Updated: November 11, 2019
- Spot trading for the following assets and pairs will be suspended:
- GRIN: GRIN/USD
- GUSD: GUSD/USD
- ZRX: ZRX/USD
- Margin trading for USDT/USD in jurisdictions where the service is provided will be suspended.
Trading suspension for the above 4 markets will go into effect on November 13, 2019 at 7 PM (PST).
For more details, please see the token directory.
Notes on trading suspensions:
- Wallet support for GRIN, GUSD, and ZRX will not be impacted - deposit, storage, and withdrawal is still enabled. Should OKCoin suspend the deposit, storage, and withdrawal of a currency, we will notify users with sufficient notice. Please pay attention to further announcements.
- Once USDT/USD margin trading is suspended:
- All the USDT/USD open margin orders will be automatically canceled and all margin loans in USDT will be automatically repaid. To avoid unnecessary risks, we recommend you cancel your open orders and repay margin loans in advance.
- USDT will no longer be displayed in your margin account, and USDT assets in the margin account will be automatically transferred to the funding account. To avoid unnecessary risks, please transfer your USDT assets to the funding account in advance.
- Any USDT in your savings account will no longer earn interest. Please transfer your USDT to either your funding or spot account. As USDT will also be removed from your savings account in the future, please pay attention to further announcements.
- Spot trading for USDT/USD and wallet support for USDT will not be impacted - deposit, storage, and withdrawal is still enabled on OKCoin.
November 11, 2019