OKCoin users outside of the United States, Europe, and China can now use their debit and credit card to deposit USD into their accounts. Please find a list of frequently asked questions below:
1. What countries are unable to deposit by their cards?
US, European, and Chinese users will not be able to use the card funding option.
2. What are the deposit limits through cards?
OKCoin imposes a monthly limit of $1000 USD per user.
Our payment processor partner Simplex also has its own daily limit of $20,000 USD/user and monthly limit of $50,000 USD/user, which Simplex imposes across all of its partners.
3. What types of cards are accepted?
Currently, both Visa and MasterCard are supported. MasterCard is limited to a number of countries, as outlined below.
Most debit cards are also supported.
4. What countries can deposit with MasterCard?
Australia, Israel, Russia, Singapore, Ukraine, and South Korea.
5. How long does the process take?
The entire process of funding your account via a card deposit will take a few minutes. Once the process is complete, your funds will be reflected in your Funding Account's USD balance.
6. What is the minimum deposit amount?
The minimum card deposit is 50 USD.
7. Does OKCoin support both Debit or credit card deposit?
Yes, you can use either debit card or credit card to deposit to OKCoin.
8. Why has my card transaction been rejected?
Some card transactions will be rejected by the card holder’s issuing bank. Please contact your bank directly if your deposit is rejected.
Simplex payment processing is subject to local bank policies. Some issuer banks may decline charges on their own terms, regardless if users reside in a supported jurisdiction.
For more information on issuing banks and restrictions, please refer to Simplex FAQ.
9. How do I deposit using credit cards or debit cards?
Please refer to the How to Deposit Using Credit Cards or Debit Cards article.