As you know, we are a fiat-focused digital asset exchange who strives to make digital assets accessible to the world. To do that, we’ve been working hard on expanding our reach and providing individuals with a variety of fiat onramp capabilities. Which is why we’re thrilled to announce that starting today, we’ve partnered up with Simplex to allow our users to deposit fiat, in the form of USD, onto OKCoin via their credit or debit card.
The deposit minimum is $50 with a maximum deposit limit of $500 per transaction and $1,000 per month. OKCoin will charge a 0.45% + 0.3 fee, in addition to a 5% card processor fee that Simplex will charge. Debit and credit card deposits are currently available to OKCoin users outside of the U.S., Europe, and China. For more information, refer to our FAQ page or our How to Deposit Using Credit Cards or Debit Cards support page.
To celebrate this new method of making deposits, we have decided to run a new promotion. New users who deposit any digital asset plus a minimum of $50 will receive a $50 worth of BTC! Details are as follows:
- Start: June 17, 2019, 12:00 am PST
- End: July 1, 2019, 11:59 pm PST
- Complete both deposits below within the promotion period to qualify for the reward of $50 worth of BTC
- Deposit $50 or more onto OKCoin via your debit or credit card
- Deposit any amount of a supported digital asset onto OKCoin
- The bonus of $50 worth of BTC will be credited to your OKCoin account two weeks (July 15, 2019) after the promotion ends
- The bonus amount will be calculated based on the BTC/USD exchange rate as expressed on OKCoin at 12:00 am PST on July 2, 2019
As always, we wish you a pleasant trading experience at OKCoin as we continue to work at providing you with the best-in-class products and services! Happy Trading!