ARS Withdrawal Guidelines
- KYC level 2 is required for ARS withdrawal. Please complete KYC2 verification in advance.
- Withdrawal limit: Minimum USD100 for single withdrawal. The 24-hour upper limit is USD100,000 for users who have passed KYC2, and USD2,000,000 for KYC3.
- Fees: OKCoin does not charge any fee for withdrawal. Third-party channels may charge 2.5%* (1 + 21%) of the bank transfer amount as transaction fee, the 21% of which is for the value added tax in Argentina.
ARS Withdrawal Steps
- Click "Account" and then "Fiat Withdraw"
- Select "ARS"
- Fill in "CBU", "CUIT", and "Amount"
- Click "Summit"
- Please expect 1 – 2 working days for the withdrawal amount to arrive.
- If the withdrawal amount is returned due to wrong information or rejected by the bank, the amount will be credited back to your account with the fee charged by the third-party channel. Please make sure your bank account information is correct.
- The withdrawal amount is denominated in US Dollar. The system will convert the amount from US Dollar to Argentina Peso according to the real-time exchange rate before transferring out. Please refer to the page for the exact exchange rate.
- If you have any question, please email to our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org。