Dear valued customers,
In response to the upcoming Bitcoin Cash (BCH) hard fork scheduled at UNIX time 1542300000 (00:40, Nov 16, 2018 - UTC+8), OKCoin has prepared our response plan:
1. If either Bitcoin SV or Bitcoin ABC adds replay protection to cause a successful fork, OKCoin will offer a 1:1 airdrop to users based on the BCH amount snapshotted. (Snapshot details to be mentioned below)
2. If neither Bitcoin SV nor Bitcoin ABC implements replay protection, OKCoin will re-open the depositing and withdrawal of BCH(ABC) or BCH(SV) after the mainnet resumes stable operation.
3. BCH depositing and withdrawal will be suspended from 14:00 Nov 15, 2018 (UTC+8). For your assets' safety, please deposit your BCH to OKCoin in advance.
NOTE: DO NOT deposit BCH during the suspension period, otherwise it may cause asset loss.
Our snapshot plan is as follows:
1. OKCoin will take a snapshot of all BCH balances, in both spot and wallet accounts, from 00:35 to 00:40, Nov 16, 2018 (UTC+8). Due to the large user pool, the snapshot will take five minutes.
2. Any amount <0.001 BCH in user accounts will NOT be counted in the snapshot, while the BCH locked for orders will be counted.
OKCoin is prepared for the hard fork and your BCH assets will be secure with us as always. Thank you for your continued support!
Nov 13, 2018