Epay Fastpay enables users with Epay accounts to make deposit and withdrawal in U.S. Dollar on OKCoin. Depositing and withdrawing via Epay Fastpay can be completed in as fast as one hour. Users are required to user their own Epay accounts to complete transfers, otherwise the transfer will be rejected.
- Select "Epay Account Transfer" (currently not available to U.S. users) and fill in the deposit amount in U.S. Dollar, minimum USD100. Agree to the User Terms & Conditions and Epay User Agreement and click "Submit".
- After clicking "Submit", you will be directed to an Epay payment page (if you are not directed, please check whether it is blocked by your browser and enable pop-up windows). Please make sure all deposit information is correctly filled, then enter your Epay credentials and click "Login".
- After logging in, you will be asked to enter your Payment Password and Google Authenticator code. Please make sure there is sufficient balance in your Epay account, otherwise you will not be able to make deposit.
- After the completion of payment, you will land on a successful payment page of Epay. After 3 seconds, you will be redirected to OKCoin's successful payment page. At this stage, the deposit amount will have been deducted from your Epay account. Please click "I've paid" on the confirmation page and wait for deposit approval from our finance team.
- Enter the withdrawal page and select "Epay Account Transfer". Unlike withdrawal to a bank account, you will be only required to provide your Epay account (withdrawal to third party's Epay account is forbidden). Please wait for our finance team's approval after submitting your withdrawal request.