Last Updated: December 16, 2019
It has been a while since we opened USD deposit & withdrawal services. We found that there are certain problems which often happen and delay the process. Here's how to avoid them:
1. Provide correct and accurate information
- KYC verification: Please provide your information in English. We have found that there are account names provided in Chinese, which is not accepted for deposit and withdrawal process. If you have provided Chinese account name during identity verification please contact our customer support for modification. After that, please remove your bank account from OKCoin and link again.
- Bank information: You may use abbreviations or full name for your country of residence. Please fill in all information in English and make sure that you have input the correct SWIFT code. Otherwise, extra wire transfer fee may be levied for failed transfer. Chinese banks are not supported at the moment, please use bank accounts of other countries or regions instead. Also, fill in the intermediary bank information (if any) will help expedite your deposits and withdrawals.
2. Service Fees
Fees are levied for withdrawals, including:
- 0.1% from OKCoin (min. USD15) and will be charged from your account balance
- 1% from Epay (min. USD15)
- bank wire transfer fee (different banks may have different fee schedule)
1. If your withdrawal request is rejected before approval, the services fee/wire transfer fee charged by OKCoin, Epay, your bank, and also your withdrawal amount will be returned to your account.
2. However, if you withdrawal has already been approved, but is returned by the beneficiary bank due to incorrect information or other reasons, the service fee and wire transfer fee levied by Epay and the bank will not be returned. While the 0.1% service fee charged by OKCoin and the withdrawal amount will be returned to your OKCoin account.
3. If intermediary bank is involved in the transfer, extra fee may be levied, even if you have not provided the information of the intermediary bank during identity verification.
Note: The term "deposit", when shown on this page, generally means transferring-in fiat to the relevant bank account. OKCoin is not carrying out, and does not intend to carry out, any deposit-taking business.