KYC verification is required to fully access the features of OKCoin International. You may apply for individual or corporate account, but please note that all information submitted cannot be modified. Please make sure that you provide accurate information.
KYC Level 1 requires only basic information, including nationality, name and passport ID. If you provide any inaccurate or fake information, you will have to assume all the consequences.
KYC Level 2 requires proofs of your identification. Before performing the verification, please prepare the following:
- Image of a valid international passport with a clearly visible expiration date
- The photo on your passport must be clearly visible
- The resolution of the image must be greater than 30dpi
- The image must be uploaded in the file format: jpg, jpeg, png, or pdf. The maximum file size is 3MB.
Proof of address: please upload your driver's license or ID card. But if your address is not printed on the mentioned documents, please upload the bills which include your residential address and are issued within 3 months.
A corporate account allows you to trade under the name of a company (in countries or regions we serve). It offers the same benefits as an individual account. You can authorize up to four nominated individuals to place trades and manage the account on behalf of the company.
Please register a new account at OKCoin first. Then, go to “Settings > Verification”, and choose “Corporate Verification”. The review usually takes 3-5 working days.
You will have to provide the information of your company, such as:
- Country of registration
- Company name
- Former company name (if applicable)
- Company name (local language)
- Registration number
- Date of incorporation, address
- Shareholders and directors’ information
- And information including business registration, company memorandum, annual report, board resolutions and more