We are going to upgrade our system to launch the new user account feature "My Wallet" from 12:00 - 15:00 May 16, 2018 (Hong Kong time). The upgrade will take about 3 hours, but we may shorten or extend the anticipated downtime window depending on circumstances. During the upgrade, all deposit, withdrawal, and transfer services will be unavailable. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
What to expect after the update:
- All token or fiat deposits and withdrawals will have to be performed in "My Wallet". Spot account will no longer serve as the main asset management account.
- Your assets in the OKEx account will not be affected
- To perform trading, you will be required to transfer your funds from "My Wallet" to spot or margin trading account
- My Wallet will also be integrated into sub-accounts, handling all the transfers between master and sub accounts.
- For more details, please refer to: Guide to My Wallet.
- For API users, the request address remains unchanged. We will also provide a new API port for funds transfer, please refer to the below for details. The port will go live right after the update is completed.
Port name: Funds transfer
Request category: pots
Request URL: /api/v1/funds_transfer.do