Owned by OK Group - a world-leading blockchain technology group, OK Blockchain Capital is a venture capital firm which focuses on financing emerging blockchain projects. In the past five years, OK Group has accumulated extensive experience in blockchain technology development. It has made a lot of pioneering investments and formed many strategic partnerships in the field. Currently, OK Group operates blockchain-related businesses under the brands OKCoin.com (digital asset exchange), OKLink (global settlement network) and OK Blockchain Academy. OK group has also formed global strategic partnership with world-class partners such as OKEx and other derivatives trading platforms.
OK Blockchain Capital is committed to providing comprehensive support to promising blockchain projects and top-notch teams, to help growing the industry. The blockchain industry has now entered a new critical development phase. In the next 1-2 years, OK Blockchain Capital will focus on investing in more world-class blockchain infrastructures with high potential, to help building a robust blockchain ecosystem.
After studying EOS' technology, evaluating its capabilities and the EOS community in the past year, we have decided to form our first blockchain ecosystem partnership with EOS.io. OK Blockchain Capital will fully support EOS.io's growth and expansion strategies.
OK Blockchain Capital will campaign for EOS supernode. We will also set up an EOS ecosystem special team, followed by an EOS-OK community.
We promise that we will provide the myriad resources of OK Group for the EOS global community, including a USD100 million capital to support EOS-based projects. We will help building a global network of EOS, and promoting the project's next-generation blockchain technology.
What can we do for EOS’ ecosystem?
- Set up a investment fund for EOS-based project, financing over USD100 million to help promoting EOS' ecosystem.
- Promote the circulation of EOS and EOS-based projects in global digital assets markets. Our global digital asset exchange, OKCoin.com, has been actively expanding the business to more countries. Recently, the exchange has added KRW and USD fiat to token trading services. And more currencies will be included in the future, under strict compliance guidance. We will also set up an EOS trading market, in order to encourage discussions and knowledge sharing between investors.
- OK Blockchain Capital’s strategic partner, OKEx, is currently one of the top 3 digital asset exchanges in the world by EOS trading volume. It will help listing quality EOS-based projects and will also provide services dedicated to EOS investors.
- OK Blockchain Capital has already created blockchain incubators in Hong Kong and South Korea. Soon, new incubation sites will be built in the United States, Singapore, Switzerland and other countries and regions, networking with global blockchain developers and investors. All incubators will provide valuable resources to EOS-based projects every year, promoting EOS offline campaigns by using our local business relationships, to expand the community.
- OK Blockchain Academy of OK Group is now developing a next generation blockchain infrastructure which is high-performing, easily scalable and versatile. The core team of the academy is composed of senior technology specialists from IT and internet enterprises across the world. OK Blockchain Academy has already formed a partnership with OK Blockchain Capital to support the development of EOS ecosystem. It will provide technology consultation services and development support to EOS-based projects.
- Star Xu, founder of OK Blockchain Academy, will serve as the chief consultant and will provide full-support to OK Blockchain Capital’s campaign for EOS supernode.