What should I know before making a withdrawal?
- KYC level 2 is required for both USD deposit and withdrawal
- 24-hour maximum withdrawal limit:
- Personal account - KYC level 2: USD2,000,000
- Personal account - KYC level 3: USD2,000,000
- Corporate account - KYC level 2: USD4,000,000
The limit includes both fiat currency and digital asset withdrawal. Withdrawal of digital asset will be calculated according to the last traded price during execution.
- OKCoin charges no service fee for withdrawal.
- Other fees may be levied by your bank or other parties.
for example, Epay charges 1% service fee (minimum USD5) + wire transfer fee
- Discounts may be offered during promotional periods, please refer to the promotion terms and conditions for details.
A step by step guide
- Go to "Account - Withdraw", select the beneficiary account and enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- After submitting the request, our team will verify the details and make the transfer through a third-party service provider. Epay service fee and wire transfer fee will be deducted automatically from your withdrawal amount.
- If your withdrawal is rejected by the beneficiary bank, we will return the withdrawal amount and the service fee charged by us. However, Epay service fee and wire transfer fee cannot be refunded. Therefore, please make sure you have entered the correct bank information before making a withdrawal.