What should I know before making a deposit?
- KYC level 2 is required for both USD deposit and withdrawal
- 24-hour maximum deposit limit:
- Personal account - KYC level 2: USD10,000
- Personal account - KYC level 3: USD500,000
- Corporate account - KYC level 2: USD500,000
- NO deposit fee applies at OKCoin
- However, other fees may be levied by your bank or other parties (a full breakdown of the charges can be found on the deposit confirmation page)
A step by step guide
- Please go to "Account - Deposit" to link your bank account by entering all required information. If it is not necessary to add an intermediary bank, which is used to facilitate withdrawals, please leave the related fields blank.
- After you have successfully linked your bank account to your OKCoin account, please choose your bank of deposit and enter the deposit amount (Minimum USD100; maximum depends on your KYC level). Read our terms of service carefully, check the box and submit.
- After submission, you will be redirected to the deposit confirmation page which shows the details of the beneficiary bank. Please complete the deposit within 72 hours, or the request will be canceled. Please enter all the required information of the beneficiary bank as instructed.
- After we have received the deposit, we will credit your account as soon as possible.