OKCoin.com User’s Terms of Deposit Agreement
THIS AGREEMENT IS EFFECTIVE FROM 13 MARCH 2018.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING “I AGREE THE USER’s TERM OF DEPOSIT AGREEMENT”, YOU ARE AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT PROCEED WITH THE DEPOSIT OR USE THE SERVICES. FOR THE USE OF SERVICE ON OKCOIN.COM, PLESE REFER TO THE TERM OF SERVICE AND/OR OTHER TERMS OR AGREEMENTS DETERMINED BY OKCOIN.COM FROM TIME TO TIME.
OKCoin.Com reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, including but not limited to any policy or guideline of the Site, at any time and at its sole discretion. We will provide notice of these changes by posting the revised Agreement to the Site and changing the "Last updated" date at the top of this Agreement, or by emailing users at their provided email addresses, or by any other means as determined by OKCoin.Com at its sole discretion. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions to the Site or at the instant that OKCoin.Com transmits the information. These changes will apply at that instant to all then current and subsequent uses of the Site. You waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued use of the deposit service herein and the use of this Site acts as acceptance of such changes or modifications. If you do not agree to the Agreement in effect when you make deposit or use the Site, you must not proceed with the deposit or use this site. We encourage you to frequently review this Agreement and the Terms of Service to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply to your deposit, access to, and use of, the Services. If you have any question regarding the use of the Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This Agreement is a contact between you, the user who make deposit to OKCOIN.COM, i.e. OKB Technology Company Limited (“OKCoin.Com,” “we,” “us” or “our”) (whether by direct deposit to any bank account(s) held by OKCOIN.COM (“the Bank Accounts”) or by indirectly deposit through any third party payment service provider (“PSP”)), and us, OKCOIN.COM as operated by OKB Technology Company Limited.
- This Agreement expressed your obligations to us when you use our deposit service.
- You hereby acknowledge that OKCOIN.COM may provide various deposit channels to you to deposit onto OKCOIN.COM from time to time, including but not limited to direct deposit to the Bank Accounts, by indirectly deposit to PSP and/or any bank account(s) held by any PSP.
- At the time when you make your deposit into the Bank Accounts or into the PSP and/or any bank account(s) held by any PSP, you are required to ensure all steps have been properly taken so as to ensure that the deposit is properly made and that your account at OKCOIN.COM is properly value-added. You are also required and agreed to provide all the information to OKCOIN.COM in order to facilitate the deposit service (“Your Information”).
- You agree that Your Information may be transferred or disclosed to the following parties:-
- Any financial institution(s), bank(s), PSPs’ accounts held by OKCOIN.COM;
- Any financial institution(s) or bank(s), PSPs and/or their correspondence financial institution(s) or bank(s), PSPs for facilitating the deposit service under this Agreement;
- Our subsidiaries and/or our affiliates companies for facilitating the deposit service under this Agreement;
- Our agents or contractors or the agents or contractors of our subsidiaries and/or our affiliates for facilitating the deposit service under this Agreement; and
- Any law enforcement agencies and/or regulatory bodies for compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, codes and/or guidelines and/or any person or entity to whom we, our subsidiaries and/or affiliates are under a binding obligation to satisfy a legally enforceable demand for disclosure under the requirements of any law, rule, regulation, code and/or guideline and/or order of any competent court of law, law enforcement agencies and/or regulatory bodies, but such disclosure will only be made under proper authority.
- OKCOIN.COM shall be entitled to charge a fee to you in respect of your deposit, which the fees will be determined and may be amended by OKCOIN.COM in its discretion from time to time.
- OKCOIN.COM reserves the right to reject any deposit made by you without giving any reason, but we will take reasonable steps to minimise any inconvenience caused to you.
- You undertake that you are the only person who operate your own account and undertake that you will not allow any other person to make the deposit for and on behalf of you.
- Under the normal circumstances, we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the deposit service is in operation, but we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case as it depends on any financial institutions, banks, PSP and PSP’s correspondence banks’ system and operation, network and other conditions or circumstances which are beyond our control.
- COM shall be entitled at its sole discretion to limit the amount of deposit intended by you in any single day or during any period.
- COM shall take reasonable steps to ensure that our records of the deposit are true and accurate.
- COM shall be entitled to instruct any banks or PSPs which you have made deposit with under this Agreement to transfer to the Bank Accounts or any PSP’s account held under the name of OKCOIN.COM.
- You shall be liable to ALL fees charged by any banks or PSPs in respect of your use of the deposit service under this agreement. OKCOIN.COM shall not be liable to any fees or charged that banks or PSPs may be imposed on your deposit. In any event that OKCOIN.COM was charged any fees by banks or PSPs in relation to your deposit, you agree to indemnify OKCOIN.COM all the fees and/or other consequential loss or damages in relation to the deposit.
INDEMNITY, RISKS & LIABILITIES
- You agree to indemnify OKCOIN.COM against all actions, proceedings, liabilities, claims, loss, damages, and reasonable costs and expenses (including all reasonable legal expenses) which may be taken against us or which we may suffer, sustain or incur (as the case may be) howsoever arising out of or in connection with your deposit under this Agreement unless the fault is solely on our part.
- If, for any reason, the actual value-added amount on OKCOIN.COM is lower than the actual deposit amount, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising therefrom. Upon providing sufficient information and proof showing the above at our satisfaction, we shall only be liable to revise the said value-added amount on OKCOIN.COM.
- If, for any reason, the actual value-added amount on OKCOIN.COM is higher than the actual deposit amount, we shall not be liable to any loss or damage arising therefrom. We shall only be liable to revise the said value-added amount or refund the amount in excess to you.
- We shall be entitled to take such action as we think fit for the purpose of enforcing or exercising our rights under this Agreement, you shall be liable to indemnify us in full for all reasonable costs and expenses incurred by us in respect of any such actions including all reasonable legal charges and expenses.
- Under the following circumstances, OKCOIN.COM shall not have any liabilities:-
- Any dispute between you and any banks or PSP arising out of or in the course of the deposit;
- Any loss or damages due to your own negligence, or due to any third party’s negligence;
- Any loss or damages arising from any force majeure events, including but not limited to hackers’ attack, system breakdown, substantial regulation changes of any relevant jurisdictions, or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Any loss or damages arising from the result of the actions of OKCOIN.COM for the purpose of maintaining the service and the interest of all clients.
- COM has the sole discretion to terminate the deposit service in any circumstances.
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
- We may amend this Agreement from time to time. We shall notify you by posting the revised Agreement to the Site and changing the "Last updated" date at the top of this Agreement, or by emailing users at their provided email addresses, or by any other means as determined by OKCoin.Com at its sole discretion.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong. You irrevocably agree that the courts in Hong Kong shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (whether contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, its subject matter or formation.