Last Updated: December 16, 2019
OKCoin is committed to providing you a powerful and robust suite of APIs to optimize your trading experience. The latest version of our APIs is v3.
We provide both WebSocket and REST APIs for fast and reliable access to account and trading features, including:
- Market data (including pricing and order book data)
- Order information
- Account balance details
- Trade execution (spot and margin)
- Trade cancellation
- Trade history
- Market data (WebSocket is recommended)
- Account balances
- Initiate withdrawals and deposits (cryptocurrency only)
- Cryptocurrency address management
- Withdrawal and deposit history
- Transfers to other OKCoin accounts
- Other account information
Click for the OKCoin API Documentation
Note: WebSocket API v1 will be terminated on July 14th, 2019. Please see here for more information https://support.okcoin.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028322232-Suspension-of-V1-WebSocket-API
Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Note: The term "deposit", when shown on this page, generally means transferring-in fiat to the relevant bank account. OKCoin is not carrying out, and does not intend to carry out, any deposit-taking business.