Okcoin in Singapore is rebranding to OKX and we're excited to bring you a new platform and experience. Best of all, the products and services you loved at Okcoin will be available on the rebranded platform.
However, in order to complete this transition, you will need to migrate your account to the rebranded experience by October 29, 2023.
1. Please sign up for an OKX account by downloading the OKX app here.
2. Complete your onboarding process at OKX.
3. Withdraw all your fiat and crypto assets from your Okcoin account by October 29, 2023.
- If you have crypto assets in your Okcoin account, please withdraw/deposit them to your OKX account.
- If you have USD in your Okcoin account, convert it into crypto via Okcoin's buy/sell function. After converting your USD to crypto, please withdraw/deposit the crypto to your OKX account.
As we rebrand to OKX in Singapore, there will be significant changes to your old Okcoin Singapore experience if you don't make the account migration in time:
1. Beginning October 30, 2023, your old Okcoin account will be limited to withdrawals only. Please withdraw assets to your OKX account.
2. Deposits made after October 29, 2023 may not be automatically credited.
- Please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org if needed.
3. If you do not withdraw your assets in time, Okcoin will charge a monthly maintenance fee starting on November 7, 2023:
Any remaining balance in your Trading account will be transferred to your Funding account, while any remaining balance in your sub-account(s) will be transferred to your main account, during which there may be temporary disruptions to the withdrawal function for such accounts.
Between October 30, 2023 (00:00:01 GMT+8) and November 7, 2023 (23:59:59 GMT+8), Okcoin will perform a one-time conversion of all fiat assets held on the Okcoin platform to their equivalent value in USDC, based on the relevant market prices as at October 30, 2023, 00:00:01 GMT+8.
Thereafter, Okcoin will charge a monthly maintenance fee if you have a remaining balance, based on the fee schedule below:
TimeAccount feeNovember 7, 202310 USDC (or its equivalence in other tokens)*December 7, 202350 USDC (or its equivalence in other tokens)**Note: If there is zero or insufficient USDC in the Okcoin account, any shortfall will be charged by deducting the equivalent value from the token balance in the account which has the highest total value (i.e. quantity x current market price).
- No further fees will be charged when all remaining assets have been withdrawn from your account or once the account balance reaches zero, whichever is earlier.
Thank you for your trust and support. We look forward to serving you under the new brand. If you have any questions or need help migrating your account, please contact customer support at email@example.com.
Important: This article is not an offer, solicitation, or invitation to participate in a transaction of any kind. This article is not intended to provide any financial advisory services to you, and OKX and Okcoin are not liable for any losses or liability relating to your ability or inability to access or use Okcoin's services.