We will be distributing the Flare (FLR) token airdrop to designated users. Those who were holding XRP at the time of the FLR snapshot i.e. 12:00 am UTC on December 12, 2020, will be receiving FLR tokens in their Okcoin wallets automatically. No action is required from our customers. Tune into our Twitter (@okcoin) to find out once the airdrop is complete.
- The snapshot of XRP wallets took place at12:00 am UTC at December 12, 2020
- XRP holdings under 1 USD will not be included in the airdrop
- 1 XRP token = 1.0073 FLR, in accordance with the official Flare airdrop allocation. 15% of these tokens will be airdropped at TDE, and thus holders of XRP at the time of snapshot will receive 1.0073 x 15% = 0.1511 FLR for every 1 XRP held. The remainder of the tokens (85%) will be distributed in accordance with the Flare protocol’s guidelines.
- Flare was previously referred to as Spark. The name has been changed to Flare (FLR).
Okcoin to Support Flare Airdrop for XRP holders
Flare Network update for exchange partners