You're responsible for reporting all taxable crypto activity. You may be able to collect your taxable activity across exchanges with the help of our partner TaxBit by creating a free account.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay taxes on my crypto?
- Does Okcoin provide 1099-B and 1099-MISC tax forms?
- How do I download my tax documents?
- When will I receive my tax forms?
- How do I fix an error on my tax form?
- Are all crypto transactions taxable?
- What if I traded on multiple exchanges this past tax year?
- How do I convert my transaction summary into a CSV?